TikTok Song "My Ex Hung The Watch That I Bought Him" Going Viral- Lyrics Meaning & Trend Explored

TikTok Song My Ex Hung The Watch That I Bought Him is currently taking over the internet. 

My Ex-Hung The Watch That I Brought Him is the recent trending song on TikTok. The 2022 released song is out on all the streaming platforms. 

However, out of all the platforms, the song is currently getting hits over TikTok. The users have been using the music to start new trends over the platform. 

Moreover, many famous TikTok stars have started chasing after the trend using the song. Get yourself updated with the latest thing going over social media. 

Read More: I Need You To Stay TikTok Song and Lyrics - Videos and Ideas

TikTok Song "My Ex Hung The Watch That I Bought Him" Going Viral

TikTok Song My Ex Hung The Watch That I Bought Him, going viral over the platform, is from the original song "Best Worst EX" by Julia cole & Alexandra Kay. 

The song has taken over all the social media platforms; in a short time. In less than 72 hours, "My Ex Hung The Watch That I Bought Him" has assembled more than 5.2 million views on Instagram, Facebook, & TikTok. 

People have loved this new song by Alexandra Kay & Julia cole. Moreover, social media users have used this song to express their personal experiences of heartbreak. 

The artist's song has gone viral mainly on TikTok, with TikTokers using the music to make short video content. 

@alexandrakaymusic Surprise! @juliacole_music ♬ Best Worst Ex - Alexandra Kay

TikTok Song My Ex Hung The Watch That I Bought Him Lyrics Meaning

Only a part of the lyrics of the song "My Ex Hung The Watch That I Bought Him" has gone viral on TikTok. Most users have used the first verse of the lyrics that goes as: -

"My ex hung the watch that I bought him on a tree branch
And shot it with a rifle
My ex said the preacher's daughter; she was just a good friend 
And swore it on the Bible
Oh girl, no, no, you can't make this shit up, so tell me
Oh girl, yeah, yeah, before you kicked him to the dust"

@alexandrakaymusic

Which one of y’all got the Best Worst Ex Ever??? 😈

♬ Best Worst Ex - Alexandra Kay

TikTok Song My Ex Hung The Watch That I Bought Him Trend Explored

Alexander Kay and Julia Cole started their trend over TikTok after posting a video on their own song, "My Ex Hung The Watch That I Bought Him."

Kay then captioned their video as "Which one of y'all got the Best Worst Ex Ever???" Surprisingly the song went viral, with her followers expressing their ex-stories. 

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGiroqOkpLhuv86nnmalqWKyuXnHrqWgZaSdsm7DwK2aoWWkna61echmmaitl53BbrTIpmSgp5mjtG7CyKuYpWWcrr%2Bqr9JmpJ6Znp67qHnTqw%3D%3D