King Harris, son of Rapper T.I., trending for new Teeth; spark hilarious reactions among netizens

King Harris, the son of renowned American rapper T.I., has become a trending topic due to his new set of teeth. On August 17, 2023, King shared a video on his Instagram showcasing his new smile, which features dental veneers and diamonds on the bottom row. He revealed that he got the dental work done as a birthday gift, as his birthday falls on August 25.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by King Harris (@the_next_king10)

However, the video of King Harris displaying his new teeth quickly went viral, leading to a wave of online mockery and memes. Many netizens disapproved of the change and even called for the dentist responsible to be held accountable for the transformation.

Despite the online trolling, King Harris responded with a video addressing the critics and trolls, suggesting that his appearance wouldn’t affect anyone else’s relationship.

Rapper reacted by posting another video of him saying:

“Ay I gotta to make this video for the big teeth trolls, man. Ay bro, listen, calm down, bruh. Your b*tch ain’t going nowhere she still gone be there I don’t want her.”

A post shared by King Harris (@the_next_king10)

Interestingly, both of King Harris’ parents, T.I. and Tiny Harris, have shown support for his new dental veneers. A video was posted by King’s mother, Tiny, on August 18, featuring King and the dentist, Dr. Mario Montoya, visiting the house of his parents. T.I. commented on the video, expressing his approval of King’s new look.

In the video, posted by King’s mother Tiny, his 42-year-old rapper father is heard saying:

“You know, you know he got the glow. That thing glow in the dark.”

King’s mother also defended her son with the caption of the video:

“Regardless to what he does, everyone always seem to have their personal perspective of him, which is fine. But y’all don’t really know him frfr..”

A post shared by Majorgirl (@majorgirl)

While King Harris may be facing some online backlash for his dental makeover, his parents seem to be fully supportive of his choice and are publicly defending him from the criticism. King Harris is currently 18 years old and will be turning 19 on August 25.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51kuKq6xmafmqqinsBuv86nZKieXaeusbzEq2StZZliwbOxzZ2gp59dm7yzec2ermaslZrBqXnSqZiro12dtq2t0aKmrqtdp7Kir9OipqerXZa6sLrGZqWerJmvsq%2B%2Fjg%3D%3D