Emotional Man Buys Mom New Car, South Africa Reacts to Heartwarming Video

• A South African man surprised his mother with a new whip and captured the moment on social media
  • The viral post shows his mom leaning on the bonnet of the Audi A3, seemingly in prayer
  • South Africans reacted to the post, and one person said: "I am sure she's crying tears of joy and still praying for your safety and more blessings"

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly News on your News Feed!

A young man posted an emotional message on social media showing his mother crying after receiving a car he bought for her.

The post went viral on Twitter by user @egmahlatse and showed his mother praying while leaning on the bonnet of an Audi A3.

The man's caption was emotional as he said:

"I just bought a car and my mom can't stop crying."

PAY ATTENTION: Never miss breaking news – join Briefly News' Telegram channel!

See the post below:

South Africans responded to the post; here are several messages left by netizens on the post:

@sbudindi said:

"This is very powerful, omama bafethu."

@jrfking said:

"She’s crying because you’ve got to service an Audi!!"

@KhuliN_ said:

"Moving forward we’re going to need folks to go through a verification process prior to posting their new cars. Ngeke phela we use a lot of emotions and shed a tear or two congratulating people kanti they’re clout chasers, singaphela."

@Haunted_Ghost said:

"Am sure she's crying tears of joy and still praying for your safety and more blessings... Big up"

@HorLuwaSheyi34 said:

"I will do same for mom very soon."

SA beauty lives it up with the new BMW whip, and Mzansi reacts with wonderful messages

Briefly News reported that a South African dentist showed off her new BMW on social media, and people responded with extraordinary messages.

Dr Judith Jade Thovhakale shared the joyous moment on social media at the BMW Durban City dealership, complete with a smoke machine and flashing lights.

Thovhakale is a dentist and showed off a new BMW 3 Series after the covers were pulled off. She could not hide her delight at her new wheels.

The luxury sedan is priced from R760 000 and features LED lights, an automatic gearbox and turbocharged engines, BMW reports.

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKSt0axkrZ2TnXxyf5hpbm5llaK8tbXOp5ilZZ2Wu26u1LKqZqWfonqkrdFmqqitpJ16orLRopqaZaKarqTA0mafnpmiqcSivsyipaBlpp6xpruO