Why Did Jenna Marble Leave Youtube Reddit The Reason Revealed In A Video

Jenna Nicole Mourey, a.k.a. Jenna Marble, has amused fans on YouTube for many years. 

She started using the platform in February 2010 and quickly became well-known for her humorous, carefree, and frequently mocking videos. 

She also performed comedy, cooked, and played with her pets. She eventually rose to prominence as one of the platform’s top creators.

Jenna Marbles has gathered close to 20 million subscribers on her official YouTube channel and more than three billion views. 

Internet users appreciated her funny antics and upbeat attitude. 

Jenna apologized in the video

On June 25, 2020, the YouTuber made a depressing revelation on the website for video sharing.

Jenna apologized for the inflammatory material she had previously posted in a video titled “A Message” and said that she was quitting making and publishing videos on Youtube. 

The YouTuber, whose real name is Jenna Nicole Mourey, expressed regret for a string of offensive videos that she had posted between 2011 and 2012. 

Source: YT channel thisvideoisback

In a video, the content producer tried to resemble rapper Nicki Minaj by donning a pink wig and a dark spray tan.

She received a lot of criticism for using a “blaccent” due to being charged with wearing blackface.

Jenna Marbles apologized, saying, ‘I didn’t mean to do blackface. I want to express my sincere apologies for any offense caused by posting this video or pulling this impression; it was not my aim. It’s unacceptable, and it’s deplorable. I wish it hadn’t happened in the past.

The YouTuber also regretted the words she used in her rap song, Bounce that D***.’

She continued by apologizing for posting a video in which she disparaged women who slept about.

Jenna made the following statement after the last video she posted to her channel: ‘For now, I just can’t exist on this channel. I believe I will end my engagement with this channel for the time being. I have no idea how long it will take. I simply want to ensure that no one is harmed by the items I release into the world. I must end my use of this channel at this time or forever.’

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunDDx7JknaGUYremus2aZKaZope5pnnLnpivnV2uvLbA1JucZpyfoq6qur5qZ2g%3D