Aaron Carter's net worth, career, personal life, family

Aaron Carter is a talented entertainer who wears different hats in the United States. He is a rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer. He rose to fame in the 1990s as a pop and hip hop singer. He became a star among pre-teen and teenage audiences.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!

Aaron started singing at a very young age, making him gain fame and popularity as a child. His life was a rollercoaster as he moved from being wealthy and famous to bankruptcy and drug use. Luckily, he managed to clear his debts, get clean, and attain a steady career.

Aaron Carter profile summary

• Full name: Aaron Charles Carter
  • Date of birth: 7th December 1987
  • Place of birth: Tampa, Florida, USA
  • Aaron Carter age: 34 years (as of 2022)
  • Nationality: American
  • Relationship status: Single
  • Profession: Rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, record producer
  • Net worth: $400,000

PAY ATTENTION: Never miss breaking news – join Briefly News' Telegram channel!

Aaron Carter biography

Aaron was born on 7th December 1987 in Tampa, Florida, as Aaron Charles Carter. He is the son of Jane Elizabeth (mother) and Robert Gene Carter (father). Aaron's parents ran the Garden Villa Retirement Home. Aaron's family is originally from New York City.

The singer has three siblings, one brother and three sisters. Aaron Carter siblings are Nick, a member of the Backstreet Boys Band and three sisters, namely Angel, BJ and Leslie. Two of his sisters are twins.

Carter attended the Frank D Miles elementary school, after which he joined the Ruskin School in Florida. He has not offered any information about his university studies.

Career

Aaron has ventured into numerous money-making endeavours. He is a rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer. Here is the breakdown of his career.

Singing career

Aaron started his career as a singer at the young age of seven. He was the lead singer of a local band known as the Dead End. Two years after singing in the band, he left as the other members were focused on rock music while he was interested in pop.

He made his first solo appearance by doing a cover of Crush on You by The Jets while opening for the Backstreet Boys in Berlin. After the performance, he signed a record deal and released his first single. He released his debut studio album on 1st December 1997. This album was given gold status in Norway, Spain, Denmark, Canada, and Germany.

Aaron Carter songs include:

• I'm All About You
  • I Want Candy
  • One Better
  • Iko Iko
  • Fool's Gold
  • To All the Girls
  • I Will Be Yours
  • A.C's Alien Nation
  • Life is a Party
  • Through My Own Eyes
  • Girl You Shine
  • My Internet Girl
  • Let Me Let You Go
  • Shake It
  • America AO
  • The Clapping Song
  • Tell Me What You Want
  • Fun with the Funk
  • Don't Say Goodbye
  • The Kid in You
  • Real Good Time
  • Come Follow Me

Studio albums

• 1997 - Aaron Carter
  • 2000 - Aaron's Party (Come Get It)
  • 2001 - Oh Aaron
  • 2002 - Another Earthquake
  • 2018 - LOVE

Acting career

Carter also doubles up as a talented actor. His debut television show was Figure It Out, while his debut role in movies was Darren in Fat Albert. Aaron Carter movies and TV shows are:

• 1998 - Figure It Out
  • 1999 - Zoom
  • 2001 - Lizzie McGuire
  • 2001 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch
  • 2002 - 48 Hours Mystery
  • 2002 - Liberty's Kids
  • 2003 - Family Affair
  • 2004 - 7th Heaven
  • 2004 - Fat Albert
  • 2004 - Ella Enchanted
  • 2006 - House of Carters
  • 2007 - Grand Stand
  • 2009 - Dancing with the Stars
  • 2014 - I Heart Nick Carter
  • 2014 - College Fright Night
  • 2016 - Life or Debt
  • 2017 - The Doctors

Personal life

Away from his career, his personal life has been marked with numerous aspects. He has faced some sexuality and relationship issues, financial and health problems.

On 5th August 2017, he came out as bisexual through his Twitter account. On 18th December, he appeared as a guest on the LGBT Question and Answer podcast to discuss his sexuality and career.

Aaron stated that he has only had relationships with women. He has dated numerous high profile celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan, Hillary Duff and Kari Ann Peniche.

Who is Aaron Carter married to? The singer is not married. He is currently single even though he has dated other women before. In April 2020, Carter announced that he and model Melanie Martin were expecting their firstborn child.

The duo started dating in January 2019 and got engaged in June the same year. The duo broke off the engagement in March 2020. So far, he has not publicly offered any information about his child.

Net worth

Aaron wears different hats in the entertainment industry, where he reaps huge sums of money from those ventures. He has earned a lot of money from singing and acting as well. His net worth is estimated to be around $400,000 as of 2022. He has not offered any information about the salary he takes home.

What happened to Aaron Carter?

Aaron has stopped being the household name he used to be in the past. He has been dealing with numerous personal and family issues. He lost his sister in 2012 due to overdosing; he has suffered several health issues as well.

Why did Aaron Carter tattoo his face? The reason behind getting a tattoo of Rihanna on his face has not been revealed yet. The Rihanna tattoo is a typical look of the singer but with snakes for her hair.

Aaron Carter is a young American entertainer who has gained fame and recognition through his numerous career ventures. He is successful in all the ventures he has stepped foot into. He is the epitome of hard work, commitment, and resilience.

READ ALSO: Indigo Stella bio: age, real name, songs, album, net worth, profile

We shared an article about Indigo Stella. She is a 19-year-old upcoming rapper, singer, and producer based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Stella began her career in music at 14 years old, and she had already formed her band after releasing a hit single titled Flexin.

The artist drew her inspiration for music after listening to a lot of RnB, pop, and hip hop music while she was growing up. Read more about the singer in the article.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfHqBlGpnZpmRp7yvecKaqa2domK7psCMsKarrJhisKK%2BxJ6pZqiVp8CwusClZKWhlpp6p63MoqOyZpipuq0%3D