Erika Diaz trolled online for her nurses uniform on TikTok Tassco The Talks Today

Netizens have been taking note of TikTok inventor Erika Diaz since her scrubs have been criticized as being improper. Not solely that, however the younger nurse additionally turned to social media to defend herself and supply an evidence after studying concerning the controversy surrounding her apparel.

She declared: “I genuinely work two jobs, volunteer, and I’m still in school. I devote my life to the betterment of others, and I don’t care what anyone else thinks.”

The influencer responded to the trolls and referred to as out those that had been calling her physique faux in the identical video. I’m small and brief, she stated. You can declare all you need that my physique is a phoney, nevertheless it isn’t. My again points, please.

Erika Diaz, nevertheless, has already deleted the contentious video in response to all of the web criticism.

Who or what was Erika Diaz?

A nurse named Erika Diaz, 22, not too long ago uploaded a video to TikTok that shortly gained reputation as a result of web customers thought her medical apparel was “inappropriate.” Erika was seen modeling within the now-deleted video whereas sporting her hospital uniform, which consisted of a blue shirt tucked into blue slacks.

@Erikamdiaz/ TikTok and Twitter

The scrubs’ potential to be tucked in was additionally demonstrated within the movie by a screenshot of the scrubs’ net commercial.

Before it was eliminated, the video had acquired about 13 million views, and Diaz had talked about within the video’s caption that some individuals had an issue with her determine. The nurse defined that she is “short and small” at 5’2″ and 107 lbs. as she defended herself.

While some suggested her to buy a bigger dimension of the uniform, others asserted that she had no management over her physique sort. People had been criticizing her for not being skilled on the identical time. Others, on the opposite hand, merely asserted that buying a bigger uniform wouldn’t be the reply as a result of it might solely be bigger on the arms and shoulders.

One particular person stated: “These remarks are actually driving me loopy. She is placing it within the acceptable method. She has no management over how her physique was created. “

Other than modelling, Erika Diaz’s TikTok channel, which has over 103K subscribers, is all about working two jobs, lip syncing to music, and advocating good consuming. Erika actively shares movies of herself posing in bikinis and health apparel whereas being forthright about her flawless physique.

While social media could be entertaining, it continuously stirs up our darkest insecurities. Erika Diaz, on the opposite hand, embraces her physique in virtually all of her movies and by no means fails to flaunt her flawless hourglass type. Erika receives tens of 1000’s of views, likes, and feedback on every video she uploads, whether or not she is rocking a bikini or just sporting common garments.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGicq6GblnqltcCzZK2qn6G5prCMqKWloZ6aeqe70Wafnqpdo8Kzv8SsZK6mmZu8s7mMqKVmrJmgwbC3jK2YrKuTpHw%3D